You may not have spotted it yet but there is now a very effective way by using the internet to tell the County Council works department when you spot a problem on a road somewhere in our area. Perhaps it might be a growing pothole, mud on the road, a blocked ditch or possibly a tree or bush that urgently needs cutting back. Use this link to visit the site and report a problem: Fix My Street 

If you click on it, a map of our area appears on your screen allowing you to point out the exact spot where the problem is. Then it is a simple matter to state what is wrong, add your email address and click 'send'. Problems can normally be solved very quickly and simply this way.

To see problems reported in Suffolk use this link: Reported Problems